I had hoped to update daily with everything that I was doing but I have been too busy preparing to actually have enough time to do that.
Since my last post I have done the following:
- Knowledge Development Presentation 2 – Score 4.8 Tuesday
- Standards and Procedures Exam Practice – Score 98% Tuesday
- Knowledge Development Presentation 3 – Score 5 Thursday
- PADI Theory Exam Practice – Score 100% Thursday
- Open Water Presentation 2 – Score 4.7 Thursday (averaged from 4.6 and 4.8)
Wednesday I had the day off due to the fact that I had already completed my EFRI and obviously I didn’t have to do it again. So I took that day to review my dive theory and to plan my presentations for today. It really helped as I had almost a near perfect score in everything.
Tomorrow, Friday, I have two confined water presentations to give. The first is from the Open Water Diver Course – Confined Water Dive 3 – Tired Diver Tow. The second is from the Rescue Diver Course – Exercise 7. I have planned these out and I hope that they go well.
Friday evening I will also go to the IE orientation, there I will be given my assignments for the evaluation that will take place over Saturday and Sunday. I am crossing my fingers that everything will go well.