So much has happened in the last year. Time has flown by and it seems that it is getting faster and faster. I have achieved a lot in the last year.
- I have gone from Rescue Diver to Open Water Scuba Instructor.
- I have completed 7 Speciality diver courses.
- I have gone from have 25 dives to 140.
- I have certified my first Open Water and Advanced Open Water Students.
- I have moved from Italy to the Bahamas.
So how can I top that? I don’t know what I can do but here are some things that I would like to do in 2014
- Become a MSDT
- Become a better sidemount diver
- Become a technical diver
- Become a cave diver
- Dive some challenging wrecks
- Dive in at least 4 countries that I haven’t yet dived in